Take a Tour of the Hughes Center
Synergy WorldWide proudly continues its legacy of innovation with the opening of The Hughes Center for Research and Innovation. This facility was designed with the goal of unlocking the power of nature to combat health mega-trends driven by poor diet and lifestyle choices through natural, nutritionally therapeutic products.
Now you can get an inside look at the Hughes Center from anywhere in the world. We encourage you to share this video and show others how Synergy is changing the way nutritional supplements are developed! Chief Scientific Officer Dr. Matthew Tripp will introduce the Hughes Center and then you’ll be lead from room to room to see what our scientists are up to.
HUGHES CENTER STATISTICS
- 5,400 sq. ft. of office, laboratory and clinical space
- Chemistry Laboratory – Providing quantitative analysis and identification of phytochemicals in herbal samples
- Tissue Culture Laboratory – Determining how natural compounds interact with biological models
- Cellular and Molecular Biology Laboratory – Examining how phytochemicals affect the molecular mechanisms of wellness concerns
- 4 PhD researchers, 2 Medical Doctors and additional scientists
- Licensed clinical study monitor