- Company net sales revenue increased 28.5 percent to $32.5 million, compared to $25.3 million in the second quarter of 2013. This marks the fourth consecutive record-setting sales quarter for our company.
- This success has been greatly driven by increased sales in South Korea and Japan. These markets are performing exceptionally well.
- The increase in net sales revenue is primarily a result of re-engaged leadership, strong execution, and momentum stemming from both the Global Summit and the launch of Synergy’s SLMsmart weight-management system in Asia Pacific.
- A key component of growth in South Korea was the continued adoption of the SLMsmart weight management program. As a result, Synergy’s weight management product category has grown from $0.7 million to $2.2 million, or from 2.7 percent to 6.8 percent of net sales.
- Contribution margin increased 36.1 percent to $11.8 million, compared to $8.7 million in the second quarter of 2013, primarily as a result of increased net sales revenue.
Synergy extends sincere thanks to the Team Members, corporate employees and valued customers across the world for contributing to the continually increasing success of this company. Furthermore, Synergy is grateful to enjoy a beneficial partnership with Nature’s Sunshine Products, an industry leader equally dedicated to integrity and quality.
As stated above, the adoption of SLMsmart in the Asia Pacific markets has helped many distributors to generate new avenues of income. Now, as Synergy prepares to launch SLMsmart across Europe, participants in the pre-launch testimonial group are experiencing phenomenal results and are aggressively building excitement in anticipation of the product launch. Note: the results of this testimonial group will be proudly published on this blog when the testimonial period comes to an end and the final data is gathered.
Continuing the success and growth of Synergy WorldWide is a priority and a privilege. We look forward to the ever increasing potential for each of you to leave a legacy of health, happiness and prosperity.
Leave a Reply